• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hello All

NJPanthers12

My name is NJPanthers12. The easiest way to sum me up is that I am a bro. Everyone who is against me is a bro hater. The biggest bro hater on these boards is Brandon_87. I was born and raised in New Jersey which should legitimize me. I am a huge Panthers fan since they have entered the league, and eventhough my personality will turn off you bro haters I can argue Carolina Panthers football with the best of you.

As you can read in my profile I enjoy running trains and laughing at Brandon_87's posts. I will probably get another infraction by the cyber police for that comment, but a bro needs to speak his mind. Hopefully I dont get deleted and I can continue my posting excellence.

My name is NJPanthers12. The easiest way to sum me up is that I am a bro. Everyone who is against me is a bro hater. The biggest bro hater on these boards is Brandon_87. I was born and raised in New Jersey which should legitimize me. I am a huge Panthers fan since they have entered the league, and eventhough my personality will turn off you bro haters I can argue Carolina Panthers football with the best of you.

As you can read in my profile I enjoy running trains and laughing at Brandon_87's posts. I will probably get another infraction by the cyber police for that comment, but a bro needs to speak his mind. Hopefully I dont get deleted and I can continue my posting excellence.

Pleased to meet you.

Archived