• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Defensive Coordinator

panthers320

Dave McGinnis: LB coach for the Titans, former Cardinals head coach, and an old acquaintance of Fox from their days facing each other in the pre-realignment NFC East.

There are other good possibilities, but he's the first one that comes to mind for me.

I don't really know much about him, but do you think Fox would let him bring in his own defensive philosophy?

I'm afraid that no matter who we bring in we'll still see soft zones and a 4 man rush without the personnel to do so.

I don't really know much about him, but do you think Fox would let him bring in his own defensive philosophy?

I'm afraid that no matter who we bring in we'll still see soft zones and a 4 man rush without the personnel to do so.

McGinnis ran aggressive defenses with the Cards. He was in line for the Bears head coaching job at one point. Knowing how the Bears organization likes their defense played, that should tell you something.

If the position comes open, don't be surprised to see at least one or two recently fired guys interviewed (perhaps Gregg Williams or Bob Sanders).

Archived