• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Larry Brown?

C-A-T-S

Perhaps LB staying and coaching this year was contingent upon getting an impact player to take us to the next level. I doubt he feels like coming back and coaching the same team with the same deficiencies for another season and barely making the playoffs. Especially with our division being so improved.

We are a team full of slashers with no true point and no true big. That is a recipe for disaster. LB knows what he needs to win, but if he can't get it then he can't get it. He's not a GM.

When your big free agent addition in Livingston, then you've got trouble. No diss to the man as he's trying to make a comeback but damn.

Dude never stays anywhere very long.

But one Championship in a 35 year career. Any great loss?

He makes the team he coaches... BETTER. That is his gift to basketball. The Bobcats are a much better team because of Brown.

If he's gone... I completely understand why. He's getting old. He's tired of the traveling, missing his family, etc. And if we had a better shot at winning, he might consider it. Like everybody else is saying, with our conference that much better this coming season... things change.

lots of rumors going around lately...grain-of-salt.jpg

I don't half believe it either some caller called in and said it was posted on some blogs but I tried google and found nothing but I wanted to see if anyone else has heard anything.

There ya go... the one exception being when he took over a 50 win Piston team and won a Championship his first year their. In one more year, he was gone.

Let's not underestimate what he did in Detroit- when was the last time a team won it all without a superstar?

Archived