• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Junior ever do it?

Steel Panther

:lol:

the announcers said "jr would be a contender every week if he never had to come down pit road".

new rule change? 200 gallon fuel cells and solid rubber tires?

How about this...

All races are now 30 lap heat races...

Qualifying based on fan voting...

Everyone must use Tony Eury Jr. as their crew chief...

:lol:

• 1 month later...

He needs a new crew chief to see if that is the problem.

Agreed. Last week the 48, 24, 5, and even Brad Keselowski all had top 10 cars, all day long. And the 88 was trash yet again that Tony was unable to make better as the race went on. Again.

I mean granted, Junior may not be a top 5 nascar driver but he isnt this bad.

Try this on for size, in all of this year he has yet to be able to qualify the 88 in the top 10. Thats not on E as he has been a decent qualifier over his career, thats a car issue, and that falls squarely in Eury.

There is just no reason for that car to be that bad on a consistent basis with all the resources available to them at Hendrick. Its gotten the point that I know he wont run well unless Tony hits on a good setup by pure luck and watch the race just to see how Tony screws it up then with the hope Jr will actually win.

If dale and tony cant get it together soon...Daddy Hendrick is going to make some changes. I do not think i have ever seen Junior this bad. Maybe he had more say so on car setup at DEI and now he's oponion means nothing. Is it the COT? Is it the Crew Cheif? Or does Junior not have the drive anymore and will be a second tere driver for the rest of his driving days??

Archived