• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do I know you're real? (No idiots please....please)

Awesomeness!!

To the next level? Like in Super Mario brothers?

Or to a new reincarnated life? Cause I want to be reincarnated as a cow in India... They have it made.

Or better yet... A panther...

A Carolina Panther.

...Well..I don't know. I can only guess. It has to be anything to is aware of its existence, since we..or I at the very least know I exist, so I wouldn't be reincarnated as a tree since trees don't know they exist...I think.

I don't know

I hope life is a journey the spirit takes to discover what it loves doing; what makes you happy. And then, once you've found your place, in the next life that's what you do all the time.

Basically, I hope I can draw, and tell stories, and create.

The idea of reincarnation is never so far fetched though. I mean, if western civilization is so keen on accepting the world starting with two people who were corrupted by a talking snake into eating a magic apple, who are we as a people to dismiss reincarnation?

I'd want to be reincarnated just as I am. I haven't been around long (but really, who has?), but I would definitely do some things different. Such is life though. :rolleyes:

I hope life is a journey the spirit takes to discover what it loves doing; what makes you happy. And then, once you've found your place, in the next life that's what you do all the time.

But if it's not, you're screwed. That's why you should do all of those things in this life. ;)

Thanks... If you haven't seen Ghost in the Shell you should check it out.

Don't know if you're into anime or not but Animefreak.tv has the entire series online. I'm watching it right now.

I have one requirement for watchable anime. The chin has to move then they speak. Kill Bill Vol.1 has the most beautiful anime I have ever seen.

That actually makes sense. That would be cool, but you would need more than one lifetime to truely find what makes you happy, what pisses you off etc.

...Well..I don't know. I can only guess. It has to be anything to is aware of its existence, since we..or I at the very least know I exist, so I wouldn't be reincarnated as a tree since trees don't know they exist...I think.

I don't know

But check this out tho... I am aware of the existence of dinosaurs. Or of the fact that they once exsisted. Is their extinction actually a result of a lost awareness of self?

By the way... Trees... They know... They know all.

How do you think they brainwash people into hugging them?

No sane person would do that... The trees are in their mind.

Archived