• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do I know you're real? (No idiots please....please)

Awesomeness!!

Itss called Solipsism. ITs basically a theory that the only person that is sure to exist....is me. I can preceive myself, therefore, I must exist. Even if I 'really' exist in another reality (maybe this life is a simulation or a game) I still must exist. You, and everything else in this life or reality, I can't be so sure. Anyone that has ever downloaded a FPS, and palyed, in a typical game with 12 players, 3 of them will be bots. The bots are sometime more intelligent than the actual players.

Anyway, I encourage you to google 'solipsism' and the 'simulation theory' if you're bored or whatever. Its good to think about..

I think we've all had the thought at one point. I remember I had an epiphany back in high school while playing XBox. When I was finished with it, I just cut it off. Once I cut it off, it was done. That made me wonder, what if that is how we are? One day, we cut off, and after that, all we are is a memory to the small part of the world that knew us. Sad thought, really.

In reality, something has to be real. But this could all just be somebody's dream. Man it is confusing. :confused:

Archived