• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do I know you're real? (No idiots please....please)

Awesomeness!!

Oh man, maybe we should start a new thread on reincarnation. I personally find it fascinating, especially after reading some pretty compelling case studies of people who are convinced they've lived another life.

Think about it logically: matter and energy are not created or destroyed, but only change from one form to another. Why is it so absurd to think that whatever it is that makes up our "soul" could be transferred to another?

I really want to read this book: The Soul Genome: Science and Reincarnation.

But check this out tho... I am aware of the existence of dinosaurs. Or of the fact that they once exsisted. Is their extinction actually a result of a lost awareness of self?

By the way... Trees... They know... They know all.

How do you think they brainwash people into hugging them?

No sane person would do that... The trees are in their mind.

This post reminds me of The Happening with Mark Wahlberg. Very good movie. Makes you think. Granted, its science fiction.

Matter is neither created or destoryed, but our phyical bodies are breaken down after death. What drives me crazy is thinking about what happens to our consciousness. Does it move on to an inanimate object or another living being or what...if it exists at all. Maybe when you die, your consciousness just floats around, looking for another body to occupy. Fasinating stuff to think about.

Archived