• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we miss Pep?

weyco2000

I respect Pep and thank him for all of the good years and deep runs into the playoffs. He was one of the best athletes I have ever had the pleasure of watching. He will remain as one of my favorite players to ever wear a Panthers uniform.

That being said, I am more anxious than ever to see what our young guys can do. Somewhere on this roster, our next beast is being born.

There are the few are realistic, then there is the 90 + % that hate the guy, as if he raped the fans daughters right in front of him.

He sure as hell raped the Panthers pocketbook.

ill be there....i saw yalls tent at the game on saturday...then i got too drunk and didnt want to come over and say hey when i was all sloppy

Negative; that is the perfect time to meet.

I honestly think peppers wants to go deep in the playoffs and win a super bowl. The bears will be out of the equation I think for the next 2-3 years. If that's the case will peppers still have that burst or will he be a step slower? At least if he kept his butt here one more year then his chances would have been better. Plus the real difference he the contract he got with the bears and what the panthers offered him was the siging bonus and guaranteed money other than that he was looking at close to the same amount of money over the long term.

I miss what could have been with Julius. I miss the athlete. I understand if he had to leave for personal reasons but he left us in a bind. However Hardy, Brayton, and Brown all look really good so far and the pass rush should be better. I'm excited for what we have and I'd rather have a constant rotation of athletic and hungry players like Hardy and Brown than 1 all world athlete who won't give his best when the team needs him.

Archived