• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I just remembered part of a dream I had last night...

Samuel L. Jackson

there is nothing prophetic about dreams.

I just had this argument with a coworker less than an hour ago. She thinks dreams actually mean something, I was trying to tell her that really it's just your memories/experiences being sorted through and "replayed" before being converting and stored in your long term memory, albiet without your logic center to aid. The dream you see is just the "projection" of this process that results from the nerves firing off in your brain.

She wasn't having none of it. We haven't talked for awhile and I sit right next to her. :smilielol5:

What I want to know is why in the fug are you dreaming about football stats?

Dreams are probably the only place that you can get with Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johanssen, and Marilyn Monroe at the same time. And your ass is dreaming about football stats?

You are wasting your down time.

What I want to know is why in the f**k are you dreaming about football stats?

Dreams are probably the only place that you can get with Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johanssen, and Marilyn Monroe at the same time. And your ass is dreaming about football stats?

What can I say? I'm dedicated... ;)

What I want to know is why in the f**k are you dreaming about football stats?

Dreams are probably the only place that you can get with Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johanssen, Hayden P., Jennifer Aniston and for the MILF Marilyn Milian at the same time. (I like'em alive, even in derams) And your ass is dreaming about football stats?

fixed

Archived