• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ndamukong Suh must be a Panthers Fan

TouchMeNot97

79 is pointing it out. no need to start something and then have off setting penalties.

not sure if you're kidding or not, but just in case you're not..

I'm sure Browns fans are relieved to find out that 79 is "pointing it out." And avoid sticking up for your QB in the slightest because of fear of offsetting the penalty? In the preseason? Please tell me I am making a fool of myself and you are taking the piss.

not sure if you're kidding or not, but just in case you're not..

I'm sure Browns fans are relieved to find out that 79 is "pointing it out." And avoid sticking up for your QB in the slightest because of fear of offsetting the penalty? In the preseason? Please tell me I am making a fool of myself and you are taking the piss.

fans don't make the cuts. fans don't make any decisions. coaches take note of penalties, and it is a factor when deciding who makes the roster. you are making a fool of yourself.

fans don't make the cuts. fans don't make any decisions. coaches take note of penalties, and it is a factor when deciding who makes the roster. you are making a fool of yourself.

yes, another thing that coaches take into consideration is the O-Line having some emotion beyond "huh, would you look at that" when their QB is being throttled and thrown to the ground. that same attitude may very well have something to do with the QB being 1-on-1 against Suh with nobody wearing a # in the 60's or 70's around him in the first place.

Archived