• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ndamukong Suh must be a Panthers Fan

TouchMeNot97

How many of us wanted to do this to Delhomme last year. Suh must be a Panthers fan and just wanted to let his frustrations out on Jake for killing our season last year.

wlcdbl.gif

BTW I'm rooting for Jake and am glad he didn't get hurt during the play but am also very glad that he is gone. His time as the Panthers QB had expired.

Jake showed a bunch of class when he was let go. He could have been bitter and played the blame game, pointing fingers at the Front Office and coaching for not finding a decent set of reliable receivers and for having shitty play-calling. But he took probably one of the hardest days of his NFL career with some dignity and pride, and held his head up high as he was walked out the door.

This post definitely lacks the same.

Easy guys it was a joke. That's why I put the statement below the gif saying I was rooting for Jake. I wish no harm on him, he led the Panthers to their biggest success and I was a big fan of his as our starting QB until last year.

And no I did not get this from WFNZ, I don't listen to them (that's a whole different topic).

Jake showed a bunch of class when he was let go. He could have been bitter and played the blame game, pointing fingers at the Front Office and coaching for not finding a decent set of reliable receivers and for having shitty play-calling. But he took probably one of the hardest days of his NFL career with some dignity and pride, and held his head up high as he was walked out the door.

This post definitely lacks the same.

Easy to hold your head up as you walk out the door carrying 12 MILLLLLLLION dollars

what to take out of this: Browns O-Line has no f**king heart whatsoever. Guys just walking by looking at Jake like it's happening in the stands or something. Did they even retaliate at all?

79 is pointing it out. no need to start something and then have off setting penalties.

Archived