• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Season over? This guy WILL have something to say about that...

R0CKnR0LLA

We will get a veteran before Fox lets Clausen start.

Doubt it, we didn't draft Clausen to ride the pine. He is insurance in case Moore doesn't pan out. I guarantee you Clausen will play if Matt keeps this up. Remember Moore signed a 1 year tender, this is an evaluation and so far he gets an F, I hope he does better but it's good to know that we have someone that can come in who should be competent.

AGREE! Can't handle anymore of what we saw in the Arizona game, in most of the games last year, and what we saw today! Find a solution or resign to run the ball the rest of the season... The best three back trio possibly ever... where were they today?

davidson was just preparing the backs for when jimmy takes over. we will throw 100% of the time, but jimmy will somehow complete 110% of his throws. even jarrett will end up with a 1000 yd season...

Doubt it, we didn't draft Clausen to ride the pine. He is insurance in case Moore doesn't pan out. I guarantee you Clausen will play if Matt keeps this up. Remember Moore signed a 1 year tender, this is an evaluation and so far he gets an F, I hope he does better but it's good to know that we have someone that can come in who should be competent.

Highly doubtful. Fox wants to win he isnt going to put that in the hands of a rookie.

Archived