• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What offensive game calling has changed since preseason.

Snake

What really changed from the 3rd game in the preseason to the 1st game of the reg season. Not much if you ask me. They kept saying we would see a large dose of Dwill and Jstew but we did the same as in preseason. Run it on first then Pass two other downs. We did not even try to mask that we were running on downs and passing on others. If you ask me what you see is what you get on this offense. Now that's scary no matter if your starting Moore or Clauson.

What really changed from the 3rd game in the preseason to the 1st game of the reg season. Not much if you ask me. They kept saying we would see a large dose of Dwill and Jstew but we did the same as in preseason. Run it on first then Pass two other downs. We did not even try to mask that we were running on downs and passing on others. If you ask me what you see is what you get on this offense. Now that's scary no matter if your starting Moore or Clauson.

Repeatedly run it up a crowded middle no less.

Archived