• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stadium Atmosphere

Kettle

I was going to say the same thing.

Boo, did you ever think that maybe people like you are the reason they ask fans to text security?

na, definitely not. Shoulda seen what they were saying to us. I mean, they are from New York. It was all in good fun, they were laughing hahaha

plus they won sooo technically they got the last laugh even tho it was preseason

Bank of America stadium and Jerry Richardson need to take note of what a good stadium atmosphere is. Watching the jets game last night I noted a couple of things. The first was that the jumbotrons were frequently giving the fans instruction. Saying quiet please when they were on offense and leading chants and asking for noise when on defense. Why can't ours do that? The other thing I noticed was noise makers. I heard a lot of air horns. I know JR has reason for not allowing them, but I don't agree with it. Biggest thing is I want Jerry to let me be what I consider a REAL football fan, and allow me to show kids(mine eventually) what being an intense fan is all about. Screw the family atmoshpere. I want a football atmosphere!!!

Honestly KLONG...I was there Sunday, and while they has signage nothing like a noisemaker was allowed, unless it had a few sticks of something connected to some wires and a clock, it quickly was passed through...but those screens were unbelievable as to clarity...I need one for the back yard on Sundays..mow grass, listen to Panthers radio and see the game larger than life.

Every NFL team has a chaplain. Don't know about pre-game prayers, but I believe they have been said in other NFL venues I've visited.

Yeah, I just meant the invocation, which is done at every Panthers game before player introductions. They ask EVERYONE to rise, and ask them to bow their heads, and remove their hats, as the minister/rabbi/preacher prays to the father. It's just interesting, as many people are now agnostic or atheist or practice other forms of religion.

They "won" the minute you started making racist comments about their players.

whoah I wasnt saying it. It was my friend. I was laughing though hahaha It WAS pretty funny though and they were definitely laughing.

Looks like the Jets are the one with the problem now after harassing the hispanic lady reporter

Honestly KLONG...I was there Sunday, and while they has signage nothing like a noisemaker was allowed, unless it had a few sticks of something connected to some wires and a clock, it quickly was passed through...but those screens were unbelievable as to clarity...I need one for the back yard on Sundays..mow grass, listen to Panthers radio and see the game larger than life.

:confused:thanks for adding to the conversation:confused:

There are some people I'd rather not see without a shirt on.

I right like the Stadium just the way it is.

I think the wine and cheese atmosphere of the stadium is a little bit overstated on these forums.

i've seen it go both ways. two night games i've gone to were great. two day games were not.

No question the night games are always rockin. I sat next to GTG last year during the Vikings game. If anyone knows where her seats are... it was incredible. I could barely hear myself think.

i was in the 2s for that one. got some in 123 for the ATL game this year hoping the team does well and it gets flexed. regardless of that I hope it isn't like the last day game i went to.

Just don't use profanity. I haven't seen anyone get kicked out unless they were using profanity with kids around. IMO, if your spouting off at the mouth using profanity around kids, you should be removed

agreed. you can be hostile to the opposition without swearing.

Archived