• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next years WR to watch this year.

HubKat

Unless one of these guys is deemed a Calvin Johnson or Larry Fitz type I say draft DL and trade for a WR.

If we can get a DE like Quinn or a DT like the dude from Bama and then possibly trade back into the 2nd for a guy like Marvin Austin who I suspect will drop or an Allen Bailey type and then make a big trade for Vincent Jackson we will be set.

The last thing we need on this board are more homers from small Carolina schools proclaiming how great they're players are.

I just reread my post to make sure nothing I typed was derogatory, out of line, or just plain ignorant in regards to football or towards any member on this board. After reading it a second time I have come to the conclusion that it was merely a fan of the panthers attempting to discuss possible outcomes in regards to our status at the WR position. All that being said....are you a prick all the time, or just to people who post occasionally? If you agree or disagree with anything i said - that is fine, but to assume that what comes out of a school such as ECU is merely a product from a small school makes you look like a moron. ECU has produced many fine athletes....Chris Johnson, David Garrard, Jeff Blake, Matt Dodge, etc. Our very own Panthers have one of the best RB's in the league in Deangelo Williams who just happened to play for a school in the same conference as ECU. Of course it's probably safe to assume you knew all that already & chose to ignore it so you could come off as some blowhard imitating a knowledgable fan.

Austin Pettis is going to be a beast. Watching the VT-Boise game was almost like a highlight reel of Pettis. our main need is going to be CB...maybe we can get lucky and get Patrick Peterson in the 1st, then Pettis in the 3rd.

also...what about just signing Randy Moss since he is most likely going to be a free agent?

Archived