• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 Dopped Interceptions?

weyco2000

We had a chance to put a "dagger" in Palmer and the Bengals, if Gamble or Anderson could catch. If Gamble "picks" the short out... he scores, hell at least Godfrey can catch and he was doing some hitting also.

Our opponents have made us pay in TO ratio in all 3 games, we have many chances to make a game changing "pick" but ... Hey maybe move Jarrett to DB, I hear he has great hands.

correct me if I'm leaving a few out.. but there were 2 caught INTs and 3 dropped INTs..

and that's why they play on defense.. and we shouldn't have to depend on our defense to be the one making catches. that should happen primarily on the offensive side of the ball..

We had a chance to put a "dagger" in Palmer and the Bengals, if Gamble or Anderson could catch. If Gamble "picks" the short out... he scores, hell at least Godfrey can catch and he was doing some hitting also.

Our opponents have made us pay in TO ratio in all 3 games, we have many chances to make a game changing "pick" but ... Hey maybe move Jarrett to DB, I hear he has great hands.

Just wanted to say good post slick!!!

NOT!!!!!!!

FAIL!!!!!

Nobody else saw that but u

correct me if I'm leaving a few out.. but there were 2 caught INTs and 3 dropped INTs..

and that's why they play on defense.. and we shouldn't have to depend on our defense to be the one making catches. that should happen primarily on the offensive side of the ball..

2 by Gamble, 2 by Anderson and 1 by Martin. Our opponents are making these plays, probably why they win? The one by Gamble could have been a game changer.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/45164-panthers-defense-regrets-four-dropped-near-ints.html

They say 4, I say 5...either way missed chances.

NOT!!!!!!!

FAIL!!!!!

Great reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!

FAIL!!!!!

"It's very difficult to catch a wet football, not that that's any excuse," linebacker Jon Beason said. "They caught the ball. The receivers on our team caught the ball. We didn't. Five or six of them. It definitely would have helped the offense out, and we didn't get it done."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/09/26/1720841/panthers-defense-regrets-four.html#ixzz10grCo9g3

Beason seen it, did you? Which game were you watching Slick?

With the rookie qb it would be nice for our team do win a game in a different phase besides offense. Our D always keeps us right in there but damn they can straight win the game with that pick six, would be nice to see with our offense struggling mightly. Check Pittsburg if you want to see game changing defensive plays.

edit: beason thinking what im thinking

OK, I just watched the first half again:

1)1st Qtr. - 11:00 mark, Gamble drops a sure pick six.

2)1st Qtr. - 8:50 mark, S. Martin drops an int. that led to a a TD.

3)2nd Qtr. - 10:40 mark, Anderson drops a sure int.

4)2nd Qtr. - 1:13 mark, Anderson again, drop leads to a FG.

Thats 4 drops and clearly drops, that cost 10 points. Quit making excuses and make plays.

Archived