• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yeah, you can just leave me down here, thanks.

Epistaxis

Call me *****, but this thread made me wonder how many of those miners got gay on each other down there. They were stuck down there for months...can you imagine going that long without getting off?

Dumb.

I spent many months of my early twenties stuck in a submarine with 149 other guys for weeks/months at a time. Never, ever, EVER, would something like this cross my mind. Besides, I had a hand.

If it happened it was happening up top as well.

Yonni's up on the surface!! Let the fun begin...

eh, neh mind no drama...must've been a fox news scandal attempt.

Wife Marta Salinas was there to greet him. After he steps out of the capsule and shakes hands with rescue crew, she approaches him with open arms, buries her face in his shoulder and cries as the two share a long embrace. Words pass between them, a brief pause, and they share a kiss before Barrios is loaded onto the stretcher and taken to the triage center

The plot thickens.

It isn't just one Lothario, but 5 that have had wife/side action dustups.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/chile/7978509/Mistresses-and-wives-clash-over-trapped-Chilean-miners.html

"We had a big bust up in the canteen tent when a wife came across a woman who claimed to be her husband's lover – we had to step in and pull them apart before things got physical." At stake are welfare packages issued to the families of the trapped miners as well as future compensation claims that could run into tens of thousands of pounds.

"Unfortunately the conflict stems from money issues," said Mrs Flores. "Some of the men have children from numerous women and all of them have arrived here to stake their claim. I've met five families in this situation but I'm sure there are more." Some women turned up at the camp to discover that their partners already had a wife and children who they knew nothing about.

oopsie

Archived