• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yeah, you can just leave me down here, thanks.

Epistaxis

Pretty sure the wife would kick him out on his ass after finding that out--if not for the imminent book and movie deals sure to be coming her husband's way.

Salinas, 56, is said to be "horrified". However, she is determined not to give up her man to her love rival.

She told friends: "Barrios is my husband. He loves me and I am his devoted wife. This woman has no legitimacy."

But Valenzuela said the 50-year-old miner, who she met on a training course five years ago, was planning to leave his wife for her.

She said: "We are in love. I'll wait for him."

Looks like he will be leaving her before she leaves him

It is a different mindset in S. America when it comes to the strange.

I can't explain it exactly, but it is almost expected, but it needs to be done in a certain way and with tact and handled with skill, and then it is ok. Sorta.

This is not the right way, BTW.

I thought most cheating men told the mistress they were leaving teh wife. Thats what Ive always heard anyway...

Yeah, pretty sure that's SOP. And as far as latin cultures being more accepting of mistresses, I think that's probably true. However, when potential money is involved, you can throw all that out the window.

Archived