• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quick Question....

Zod

Why not?

Jeff Davidson coordinated under a defensive minded coach and had the 7th highest scoring offense in the league. A better performance than most offensive minded head coaches, some of which actually call the plays.

I would. Davidson has the demeanor of excellence and reminds me a lot of Andy Reid. Only a great HC can help a rookie RB achieve success behind a 3rd-year standout with the help of a partially-suspended stud WR. Oh, and the OL didn't have a single miscue (nix Kalil's hearing) despite a string of injuries.

That takes management skills, and I believe Davidson would be an excellent candidate for any position-- I'm rather shocked teams are looking at Linehan over him, to be honest.

Why not?

Jeff Davidson coordinated under a defensive minded coach and had the 7th highest scoring offense in the league. A better performance than most offensive minded head coaches, some of which actually call the plays.

Good point, but I dont want him to leave so im still going to say next season.

Then if fox cant get it done next season, fire him and give Davidson a chance here at HC.

I would. Davidson has the demeanor of excellence and reminds me a lot of Andy Reid. Only a great HC can help a rookie RB achieve success behind a 3rd-year standout with the help of a partially-suspended stud WR. Oh, and the OL didn't have a single miscue (nix Kalil's hearing) despite a string of injuries.

That takes management skills, and I believe Davidson would be an excellent candidate for any position-- I'm rather shocked teams are looking at Linehan over him, to be honest.

Did I just read Demeanor of Excellence and Andy Reid in the same sentence???!!!! :eek:

Archived