• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Huddle proves why we have a terrible fan base

Eazy-E

I have never seen so much bitching and people with flip flopping opinions. Other teams fans who read this message board must come in here and just start laughing. I would hope most of you knew what we were walking into before this season started. We are young and it will take time. If you don't have the patients to wait then stop coming on here and just making stupid posts to complain.

We play Fox ball. If we can't run we can't win it is that simple. If we can't fix that then we will continue to lose until we get some new coaches in here or get the run game going again. If you can't wait for that then go become a fair weather fan and cheer for someone who is going to win.

Oh and I love all the (Insert player's name) sucks and has lost a step threads. The entire team is having a rough season of course no one is going to look good.

:lol: Today's game finally made a lot of people realize this season is truly over. All we can do now is look for positive out of each game and hope there won't be a mass exodus of players and talent. But if you think Panther fans are different from any other fans in any sport, you need to visit a few massage boards and see for yourself.

:lol: Today's game finally made a lot of people realize this season is truly over. All we can do now is look for positive out of each game and hope there won't be a mass exodus of players and talent. But if you think Panther fans are different from any other fans in any sport, you need to visit a few massage boards and see for yourself.

What services do these 'massage boards' offer? Tell me more!

Fox ball sucks right now but with the right pieces in place it has proved to work. I don't mean that in a way to support Fox, but you can't take what he has done as a coach here away from him.

Works? No back to back winning seasons. No SB win. How is it working? Remember Arizona?????

Archived