• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Postgame Fox Interview

rico6

nah, I judge him based on the last couple years of coaching, Baschski. I used to find his pressers funny, now I just find them sad.

Fair enough, but a lot of people around here judge him more on his demeanor than his coaching, as if yelling and screaming will make his teams win.

That said, I'm finding his pressers funnier as we go along. You can tell that he's done with this crap.

that's actually why I find them sad, because you can tell he's done.

I don't think he'll quit coaching, but he clearly has separated himself from the team.

There are times when yelling and screaming can motivate, but I don't think any amount of Cowher_Comeback_Football-68619.thumb.jpg would help this team at this point, but maybe we wouldn't have gotten here...

ps: I don't think Cowher is the solution, I just had this image of him screaming on the sideline from Baschski's post.

yeah, it's amazing what winning a superbowl does.

No it's amazing what a hurricane going through your city does to the NFL who wants Cinderella stories and hand holds a team to the Superbowl. Odd how the Saints look more average this year than last...

Archived