• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrible QB play: Personel or Coaching?

beckersteen

It's both honestly.

Moore's regression is pretty remarkable but Clausen isn't NFL material. After looking at his peripherals last year Moore was fool's gold but we were to blind to see it, and I'm as much as fault as anyone.

It's both honestly.

Moore's regression is pretty remarkable but Clausen isn't NFL material. After looking at his peripherals last year Moore was fool's gold but we were to blind to see it, and I'm as much as fault as anyone.

this.this.this.this

the more I see of Clausen the more I realize how much of a pussy he really is. for fug sakes were 1-6 throw the damn ball downfield

Moore could reach a Trent Dilfer level, but he will never be able to lead a team to victory. With the line and receiving corp he has now, he's doomed.

As far as our coaching, we imported Cleveland's old offensive coaching staff and we somehow ended up with Cleveland's old offense. Go figure.

It's both honestly.

Clausen isn't NFL material? That's a pretty sweeping statement, one that's obviously wrong.

Put him in a position to succeed and he will. Throw him into the fire with dog poo coaching and he'll look awful.

Clausen isn't NFL material? That's a pretty sweeping statement, one that's obviously wrong.

Put him in a position to succeed and he will. Throw him into the fire with dog poo coaching and he'll look awful.

I'm not convinced that Clausen is a bust. I do believe (and always have) that he's way better suited to a West Coast offense than he is to the offense we run.

That said, if you give me the choice between Clausen and Andrew Luck, I'm taking Luck.

A "wildest dream" scenario would be the Panthers being able to draft Luck and trade Clausen to a WCO team (like say, the Vikings) for a half-decent pick.

Sure, it's possible, but the odds of those particular dominos falling are such that I can say I'll shave my head if it actually happens.

Archived