• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funny thing I noticed about our Wildcat on Madden 2010

Brokenbad

I was playing with the Panthers and I decided to see what I could do out of the Wildcat.

At first I thought my controller was dead because it offered only one page.

It was actually because the Panthers playbook on Madden 10 has three Wildcat plays.

You could change the QB to a RB but whoever recieved the snap had the option of running up the gut to the left, right, or middle of the field.

Do we really have such uncreative, lame play calling the Madden even bashes it?

Clausen is a 71 but will probably get bumped up to a 73 or 74. Moore was a 73. They update rosters every week.

Crushing people in madden with the Panthers is a great feeling. I make Matt Moore look like a pro bowl nominee. D Williams goes for 200 total yards a game on average. Stop the Wildcat with the 3-4 cover 2 zone blitz or a nickel 2-4-5 cover 2. Steven Smith still gets his 1 deep bomb a game and you can eat defenses up when you select twin form with Smitty on the inside of a zone.

Panthers vs. Vikings

Shut down AP down early. usually a 4-3 defense with a robber safety will bring 8 into the box but is also effective at stopping slants and short drop offs. If your on defense in the red zone on a passing down, try nickel 1-5-5 with 5 players in short zone coverage.

Panthers vs. Saints

Ive yet to beat a Saints team with my skill level. Drew Brees is just unstoppable. The best thing you can do is counter their aggressive down field passes with an effective nickel or dime zone blitz. Usually 3rd and short is a managable down for the offense. But players that play with the Saints hate 3rd downs, their use to getting big gains on 1st and 2nd down. Make them sweat a constant 3rd down play and eventually Brees will be lobbing up incomplete passes and hopefully an interception.

Panthers vs. Eagles/Titans

Just like the Saints, this is an annoying match up for Panther owners. Vick and Young have so many options plus the ground game is very favorable for them. With this match up I usually blow people out or they blow me out. These players are the worst, they will run the same 3 plays and its up to you to stop them. With so much speed around the field it is absolutely viable to use dime dollar or quarter package on defense. Its almost your right to hack anyway you can to stop their cheese play. My favorite play is a 3 deep man quarter coverage. Bring everyone to the line and force the QBs to scramble around all day in the back field before they relieze they are totally owned and force a 50 yard bomb downfield which they are horrible at completing.

i win.

Clausen is a 71 but will probably get bumped up to a 73 or 74. Moore was a 73. They update rosters every week.

Crushing people in madden with the Panthers is a great feeling. I make Matt Moore look like a pro bowl nominee. D Williams goes for 200 total yards a game on average. Stop the Wildcat with the 3-4 cover 2 zone blitz or a nickel 2-4-5 cover 2. Steven Smith still gets his 1 deep bomb a game and you can eat defenses up when you select twin form with Smitty on the inside of a zone.

Panthers vs. Vikings

Shut down AP down early. usually a 4-3 defense with a robber safety will bring 8 into the box but is also effective at stopping slants and short drop offs. If your on defense in the red zone on a passing down, try nickel 1-5-5 with 5 players in short zone coverage.

Panthers vs. Saints

Ive yet to beat a Saints team with my skill level. Drew Brees is just unstoppable. The best thing you can do is counter their aggressive down field passes with an effective nickel or dime zone blitz. Usually 3rd and short is a managable down for the offense. But players that play with the Saints hate 3rd downs, their use to getting big gains on 1st and 2nd down. Make them sweat a constant 3rd down play and eventually Brees will be lobbing up incomplete passes and hopefully an interception.

Panthers vs. Eagles/Titans

Just like the Saints, this is an annoying match up for Panther owners. Vick and Young have so many options plus the ground game is very favorable for them. With this match up I usually blow people out or they blow me out. These players are the worst, they will run the same 3 plays and its up to you to stop them. With so much speed around the field it is absolutely viable to use dime dollar or quarter package on defense. Its almost your right to hack anyway you can to stop their cheese play. My favorite play is a 3 deep man quarter coverage. Bring everyone to the line and force the QBs to scramble around all day in the back field before they relieze they are totally owned and force a 50 yard bomb downfield which they are horrible at completing.

i win.

Vikings- stop AP and you win.

Saints- play zone, they have too much speed for man coverage

Eagles/Titans- just spy the QB

Archived