• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm thinking about getting the wife an iPad for Christams:

SCP

I love mine. I have the 16GB WiFi only version. The portability and size make it worth the price. The only aggravating thing about it, is that it doesn't have flash. So you can't watch half of the videos on the internet.

Do you buy the monthly 3G wifi they offer? It's like $15 a month with no contract? Or do you have it through AT&T or Verizon?

Ipad is awesome. We have three laptops in our house and everyone still wants the iPad. The crosswords app for me is the best app. I love crosswords and it downloads a bunch from newspapers every morning along with the solutions if i get stuck.

I have the 16gig version. No need for more when there is a free app called zumocast that streams anything from my pc or laptop to the iPad. Movies, music, pictures, everything. I can just browse the pc like an explorer window and open anything.

Can't say enough about the iPad. I originally got it just to keep my portfolio on it for clients but now I have not booted my laptop in weeks.

Archived