• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lebron returns to Cleveland

Chaos

I think everyone is expecting it to be super hatred towards Bronathan. I remember recently when McNabb came back to Philly and he got mixed reactions when everyone was expecting some serious boos. I do believe that LeBron will get booed quite a bit but I don't think it will be the near assassination plot bs that people think it will be.

I think everyone is expecting it to be super hatred towards Bronathan. I remember recently when McNabb came back to Philly and he got mixed reactions when everyone was expecting some serious boos. I do believe that LeBron will get booed quite a bit but I don't think it will be the near assassination plot bs that people think it will be.

LOL getting let go by the Eagles after a decade of success and having to find another team or w/e (or maybe he was traded) is a whole lot different than leaving your team in your prime and setting them back 5-10 years on national TV.

LeBron didnt set Cleveland back. He made them relevant. This isnt the Lakers, this isnt the Celtics. They are a poo franchise in a town people associate with losing, most NBA fans realize this, LeBron finally did. They didnt make any big moves to win a title (if you exclude tanking the '03 season to get Bron) before he got there and havent made any since. Dan Gilbert is trying to get the league office to investigate Miami tampering with LeBron rather than move on and bring in talent. Cleveland was content living off LeBron, they wont make moves to be a contender.

I think this game is overrated as fug. For one, it means alot more to Cleveland than LeBron. Two, Cleveland wakes up in the morning on LeBron's dick. These people obsess so much over this guy they've only made his ego and legend bigger. Shaq even said it the other day, he's never seen this kind of hatred from his former teams, but its a huge compliment to get people to obsess over you. Cleveland and the state of Ohio deep down still love LeBron (or else they would've moved on by now) and will never get over him.

Im actually gonna pick the Cavs to win tonight, because this is their Finals. This is as good as its gonna get for them. LeBron will play there many more times and I doubt it will be made as big a deal as tonight.

Oh yeah, I'd love to see one of the Cleveland fans do something really stupid. I want to see one of them run on the court or pull a gun on LeBron. Gilbert's got plain clothes cops and all types of security because he knows just how these savages will act. I want America just to see how pathetic these people are. :lol:

the thing for me about Mebron wasn't what he did, it was how he did it. Could have just quietly decided to move on and went to Miami.

When you're the best player in the NBA, an INTERNATIONAL superstar and Nike's main breadwinner there's nothing "quiet" about switching teams sir. If LeBron worked in a cubicle for a living, it would've been quiet. Cleveland hasnt exactly been "quiet" as a church mouse either. No matter what, Cleveland wasnt gonna be able to handle not having LeBron. There's nothing he could've done to ease that pain and hurt. Those people can barely breath without him.

Archived