• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Impending Zombie attack: What vehicle to use?

Snake

No need to be sailing all around the world. just get out far enough to where the zombies can't get to my boat and chill. It's already got the best radio electronics so if anyone was sending out a signal I could still hear it.

All of this is true but you do have to remember to be around a river. Fresh water is a must.

The way I see it is that its only going to be a year or two before the zombies die of food starvation, and just plain rot to death. Decomposition is still on going.

zombies can float

Tankers are fine...sailboats or boats with low sides...bad.

I always though they would sink to the bottom. You know so they could eat fish and other stuff.

I always thought zombies would sink too...and wouldn't a cold climate be the ideal protection because the zombies would freeze since there is no longer heat in their bodies...

A warm climate would too because it would speed up decay. Kinda like leaving food out too long. Muscle goes first so they would be skin bags in a few weeks after food was gone.

Zombies dont have a lot working for them to tell you the truth. Well except if were talking about like T-virus zombies and we are not. Those dudes will last forever.

Really with my plan I will be cool for up to two years. The zombies should be good and gone by then.

Archived