• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newbies post here

Hawk

• 2 weeks later...

Well gentlemen.. Where should I begin? I'm in the military and stationed at Fort Bragg, I've been in for almost 9 years. In those nine years I have been deployed NUMEROUS times to several different combat zones and have fought on 4 continents. I work in the communications field. That's about all I can say about that.

I have been a Panthers fan since the franchise's inception and have followed them very closely. I'm currently a member of DeAngelo and J-Stew's fan club and I used to post on a site called the Panther Coalition. I can not even begin to tell you how many posts I had on there before it shut down. I really wish I had known about this site for the last several years as I have been unable to fill my blogging interests! I am using the same user name here that I did over at the Coalition, so if you used to blog there as well, then you undoubtedly remember me from there. Looking forward to the draft in 6 days... and then who knows what happens after that. I hope the OWNERS get their heads out of their ASSES and make this happen. This will be the first time in 5 years that I will actually be stateside (home) for football season! Me and my buddies will be MORE than pissed if the season doesnt happen.It will be nice not having to sit at the cpu and watch the progress on NFL.com or see the Panthers play on AFN... for those of you who might know what AFN is you know exactly what I mean. I wont have to worry about a Panthers radio subscription either this year! Hopefully the NFL will come through for America! I just really cant see them losing out on 7 Billion dollars but then again who knows at this point! I have many draft opinions and thoughts and look forward to sharing them with everyone here. With all that said it's time to get my blog on! See you guys out there!

Welcome TruCatzFan! Thank you for your service. Is Bronze Bruce still around?

I did some time in Bragg with the 3rd SFG and another unit I will not name.

"Communications" field. Pretty sure I know what you mean and I always felt you guys took a bit of a risk so the ODA's can do their job in a proper fashion. I have worked with a few of your predescessors in the '80's.

This place is fun and enjoy your stay. We need more dedicated fans of the team but prepare yourself for the poostorm that's coming in 6 days :D

Hello name is Bob and I am new on here first time posting so I thought I would post here. I live in Hendersonville, NC I am a supporter of the Carolina Panthers, but out of curiousity I have an interesting question and that question is this. Are The Panthers a Tarheel Orginization? I know there are Tarheel fans on here I am not trying to offend anyone, but I am not a Tarheel fan, but would like some feedback on this if possible from true panther fans. Looking foward to being on here Happy Easter to all and God Bless!

Hello, I'm new here but not to the Panthers. I'm from Goose Creek, SC. I enjoy muscle cars, cooking, eating, football and computing among a few other things. I'm single with a significant other. My favorite cliché is "live and let live". I try to get along with most everyone even though I know you can't please everyone, so to those I just put a little distance between us and then maybe we'll get along. That's about it, Go Panthers!

Hey everyone. So I'm Chris and a strong Panthers fan. I was there through 2-14. I was there through 1-15. I'm a football fan first though. Panthers fan second since I'm from NC and figured I better follow someone. I love the sport. The game.

I've been following football since 1994. My first Super Bowl was the 49ers-Chargers debacle. San Diego was good but there was no stopping Rice. I started as a Giants fan when I was in New Jersey. Moved to NC and picked the Panthers. John Fox has made me enjoy following the Panthers despite his inability to pick a QB. I think Rivera will be even better. I think Rivera is as defensively masterful as Fox and can finally bring an offense to Carolina.

Here are my predictions from last year that came true:

1. New Orleans would lose its first playoff game

2. Indianapolis would lose its first playoff game

3. The winner of the Packers-Eagles was going to the Super Bowl.

4. Minnesota would finish last in its division.

5. Kansas City would win the AFC West.

6. Indianapolis would struggle to win 10 games.

7. Seattle would win the division.

8. After reaching #1, neither New England nor Atlanta was reaching the Super Bowl.

9. I picked the Packers to beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl, 31-24.

I also picked the Eagles and Titans in the Super Bowl before the season began. Both teams looked solid. At one point, the Eagles looked like world beaters. At one point, the Titans were 5-2 before injuries hit and desperation forced them to sign Randy Moss, and they started Rusty Smith at QB.

Not showing off or anything, but I'm bringing some credibility to the table. I came here from CBS Sportsline because I couldn't see my posts anymore for some reason. So I'll be active on this board and look forward to it.

I'm Scott. I actually filled out my profile, so must of the "About Me" type of stuff can be found there.

And yes,... I actually am in Amsterdam. Well, I live there. I'm in Paris at the time of this posting.

Welcome Vincent Vega.

Don't load up on those Royals With Cheese :D

Archived