• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jason Sehorn on Frank & Buck Show today

SCP

whenever my friends and i drunkenly try to assemble our all white team we never have enough good white secondary players and joke about bringin sehorn out of retirement.

He'd be better than that sorry ass playing for the Jets last night.

Did anybody catch Sehorn on Frank & Buck today? He's in Charlotte for something and was in studio for about an hour segment. They were discussing the Panthers and the topic of Harbaugh came up. I think Frank asked Sehorn what his thoughts were on the possibility of Harbaugh ending up here. Sehorn laughed and said there is no way and put the percentage at zero because "there is no way the Panthers will pay a coach $5-7 million dollars a season to coach." I mean what in the hell are we paying Fox this year Sehorn? 99% of these national analysts are really pathetic. And to boot he was an over rated DB.

WOW i respect their careers, ability, and knowledge of the game itself. I really do. But they don't know poo sometimes. WOW is all I have to say.

Archived