• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What will Ron Meeks do

panthers1789

Ummm....what?

Those were the playoff teams/Super Bowl team.

Winning a Super Bowl is winning a Super Bowl. What are you trying to say, that it's not important?

What do you hang your hat on then? the pre-season? regular season? Player stats?

WTF are you talking about?

Ok, Ron Meeks is the reason the Colts won the super bowl.

They couldn't stop the Patriots and they were saved my Reche Caldwell's drops.

They stopped them enough to win a playoff game.. one that if they won, they'd goto a superbowl. All the while sucking at defense pretty much all year long. That shows hunger, which is what Trgovac's defense has been lacking.

They couldn't stop the Patriots and they were saved my Reche Caldwell's drops.

You think that makes the Patriots feel better? Or that when the Colts kiss the trophy, or wear their rings, that's what they tink about? :out:

You know what, if you broke down every play of every game, I bet you could find more than one reason as to why a team won.

I wonder why they call it a win when you win? :rolleyes:

To be honest IDK how good or bad of a DC he is. But I bet he will be good for the defense and bring some fire and emotion to the team at least for one season. But I do know this, I will wait and see at least until October before I start shitting on him.

To be honest IDK how good or bad of a DC he is. But I bet he will be good for the defense and bring some fire and emotion to the team at least for one season. But I do know this, I will wait and see at least until October before I start sh*tting on him.

Will you know if it is him that is sucking, or Fox's influence that sucks?

Dont be dumb, the Colts defense was ranked 21st that season.

In his 6 years Trgo has never fielded a defense ranked that low.

Yea but they were Ranked 1st in the Playoffs and thats when it matters. Also they Ranked 3rd in Reg season the next year. Nice try though but you lose. :rolleyes:

Their defense gave up 6 passing TD's this past season. The fewest passing TD since the inception of the 16 game schedule. That is pretty damn good. Being pass defense was a clear weakness. I think we have the right guy.

I have listened to the "Fox Puppet theory" since it was announced the Trgo was gone. that Fox stepped in during the last 2 seasons and meddled with the defense. blah, blah, blah. What about the 1st - 4 seasons as D.C.? No meddling there? Maybe Trgo was being too damn Vanilla or maybe not aggressive enough. IDK but J. Fox is still the head coach and he did come from the Defensive side of the ball, so I think he had the right to interfere with HIS defense.

I hope that Marty allows Meeks to fill the rest of the defensive slots with his own coaches. Bring in people that want to really take our defense to the top. I truly believe that we have better players at more crucial positions than Indy did. Meeks already has the entired D returning (possibly minus Peppers) so chemistry shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Go Panthers

Archived