• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something strange I thought of about our trade for Armanti

Brokenbad

It's one thing to marvel at how an organization is run...not emulating their strategy when it's out in the open for everyone to follow exposes ignorance.

Exactly. It's one thing to develop your own unique strategy for building a team. Hurney and company have their own ideas and while I wouldn't mind seeing us literally copy the Patriots MO I understand them wanting to go their own way. That's fine.

What's not fine is that you see this organization that has a clear cut philosophy and they're one of the best teams in the league every year because of it and you do the exact OPPOSITE of what they're doing. What the hell do you expect to happen? 1-15 that's what.

and if we trade to get a 2nd back thanks to this, we will have basically traded say, Steve Smith or DWill and our early 2nd round pick for Armanti Edwards and a later 2nd round draft pick. Of course they'll never admit such a trade would be due to not having a 2nd this year.

The E. Brown trade was horrible too, except for we got Goodson which makes it probably even out.

The Pats have Oaklands first this year too, gained a 3rd for Randy Moss while getting Deon Branch for a 4th. Will have their late first along with our very early 2nd...and last season they had lots of 2nd round picks. Their defense is young and getting better.

I see 2-3 more Superbowls for Brady/Belicheat

The Pats have Oaklands first this year too, gained a 3rd for Randy Moss while getting Deon Branch for a 4th. Will have their late first along with our very early 2nd...and last season they had lots of 2nd round picks. Their defense is young and getting better.

I see 2-3 more Superbowls for Brady/Belicheat

There is a good chance one will be this season. They will be contenders for as long as Belichick and Brady are on the team.

Archived