• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brayton fined 15k for interfering with Falcons ST gunner

CatMan72

It does seem unfair to me that a guy making what Alosi makes gets fined 25k and is suspended for the rest of the season while a guy making what Brayton makes gets fined 15k with no suspension.

I don't want to see Brayton suspended, but this is pretty bad...

Wow. LOL That was hilarious. Also LOL @ everyone on our sideline pretending like that never happened.

And for everyone that said he was dirty, the thing that amazes me is that when he came out, I remember he was actually viewed as being quite athletic. I think he ran a 4.7 40, numbers similar to Peppers, but maybe he's lost some of that and resorts to the dirty stuff instead? Because when he's in space he looks like he's stuck in quick sand quite often.

That happened off the field. Brayton should be arrested. Definitely should be releases from the team. I would think an incident like this would allow for a termination of his contract. Punishment should be something like Vick received. Suspended from NFL and the matter turned over to the police to prosecute as the law allows.

That happened off the field. Brayton should be arrested. Definitely should be releases from the team. I would think an incident like this would allow for a termination of his contract. Punishment should be something like Vick received. Suspended from NFL and the matter turned over to the police to prosecute as the law allows.

lol, it was pretty vicious and seems to violate that unspoken rule in the NFL among players that you don't intentionally try to injure another player... BUT, maybe there seems to be another unspoken rule that if a guy gets too far on your sideline and doesn't get off, anything goes???

lol, it was pretty vicious and seems to violate that unspoken rule in the NFL among players that you don't intentionally try to injure another player... BUT, maybe there seems to be another unspoken rule that if a guy gets too far on your sideline and doesn't get off, anything goes???

It's my understanding that this kind of thing happens all the time (although not this blatantly) but most times it's not caught by the camera or discussed because the other team wants to do it to you just like you did it to them.

With the Alosi thing and this, I think the NFL is going to start cracking down on this kind of thing BIG TIME...

i think its ridiculous and the panthers should discipline him pretty hard.

Get over it. The falcons player decided to run out of bounds and sometimes things happen. Deliberate or not crap like that is going to happen in a violent game. He got fined so move on. I guess our players should start to offer to wash the opposing teams socks after every game as well so they can all be gentleman and such in a further effort to make us the door mat of the NFL. Im just glad you have no pull with the organization or we may be in danger of having a team of some of the nicest tackling dummies youve ever met on the field.

Archived