• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why does all of the national media not give Carolina a chance at Harbaugh?

Hotsauce

Maybe if you guys could swing the Stanford double dip and get Hairbag in order to influence Luck, you could always unload Hairbag after he shows how douchey he is.

Then you still have the QB at least.

I admit I know little about him, but he outcoached Frank Beamer last night. I saw players and fans affectionately hanging on his every word after the game. 12 wins at stanford? Pretty Douchey.

I admit I know little about him, but he outcoached Frank Beamer last night. I saw players and fans affectionately hanging on his every word after the game. 12 wins at stanford? Pretty Douchey.

I could just say google Jim Harbaugh is a douchebag and you could read a small smattering of his open mouth, insert foot moments....but it probably wouldn't matter.

Just keep this post in mind.

When he gets to a big stage, a really big stage, unless he really amps up his filter, he'll get himself in trouble.

He is the redass type. Can't keep it in check.

You can be a douchebag and still be a good coach, if you manage to play it cool. See the guy in New England for evidence of that. The difference is in presentation. And for a communications major, Hairbag must have slept thru most of his classes.

No Panthro, it isn't the Michigan thing. If you recall, he was a Bear for many years. My dislike is for people in positions of power that can't be cool.

Singletary is another example.

Again, another ex-Bear, so as you can see I am more than willing to call out "my guys" when they get a case of the ass at inappropriate times.

You need to know how to play the game.

IMO hairbag doesn't.

So you're saying you have a problem with passionate people?

You mean people that allow their emotions to get the better of them are "passionate"?

Or are they just idiots?

In the midst of chaos, people look to leaders that are under control and make good decisions.

I like people that display passion thru excellence, not crapping in their hands and throwing it.

Archived