• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will the Panthers get a new McFarlane toy if Luck declares?

Brokenbad

I collect McFarlanes and try to keep up with all the releases. Cam is getting an Auburn Repaint of the Panthers CL in College Ser. 4, and I am Pretty Sure we'll be seeing him in a New Pose as a Panther. Not sure it will be in 2012, but it should. I just want them to make an Original Pose for Cam, D-Will and Stew. Stew and D-Will deserved a Sportspick a while ago. A Smitty2 would even be Great!!

Cam Auburn:http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/mcfarlaneonline_2196_562698

$33 + $18 shipping... Man, its a $20 at best figure, Im willing to fork over more than twice that, but I have a ceiling.. While really cool, its not that important to me. I do appreciate the link, ive been watchin ebay...

how much are they?

I got one for Christmas and didn't think nothing of it

If you can find it in a big store that doesnt know any better, is should be $15-$17. Because it is a bronze collector's fig, there were only 3000 made. Them fools on ebay and a collectors store know of the limited pressing and are tryin to bank on it. There was a guy selling one on ebay, before it was released, tryin to get $350...

Archived