• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am putting all of my faith into McDermott being here!

Brokenbad

Rivera would be much more desireable to be an DC for.

Why in the hell would anyone want to be the DC for Fox in Denver after a 2-14 season?

lol it's funny

A) He just coached a team to 2-14

and

B) He inherited a 4-12 team with no defense

how denver is being regarded as a hot location is beyond me

Why are people so high on him? Eagles defense has been completely average since he's been DC... Shades of Jim Johnson?

I think it mostly has to do with him learning under Jim Johnson.. he definitely runs the kind of defense I'm hoping to see..

Why are people so high on him? Eagles defense has been completely average since he's been DC... Shades of Jim Johnson?

Because his defense this year was above average in most categories this year (except being dead last in red zone defense, which caused their points per game to be kinda bad) despite having his defense being decimated by injuries.

That, and the fact that he studied under Jim Johnson for so long.

Living so close to philly with a family full of philly fans I've watched them alot for years. My problem with Sean McDeermett isn't that he lacks agressiveness, it just isn't disciplined. I loved Jim Johnson because when he ran the defense he was agressive but he knew how to blitz effectively. Sean Mcdermett Blitzs alot but that's it. It's like playing someone in Madden, blitz, blitz, blitz, hoping for a sack. But if there is a place for him to learn how to do it effectively, this staff( Rivera, Meeks, maybe singletary) is it.

Archived