• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King says Peppers is DPOY

unicar15

Whatever he made this year because of signing bonuses isn't a point on the argument. Over the course of his contract he will make just over an average of just over 15million a year. He is not going to be consistently making 22million a year and it would have been idiotic for the panthers to pay him that for one year just to let him walk inevitably afterwards, especially considering he had turned down an offer for a 4yr 54million contract from the Panthers already.

60 tackles, 11 sacks, 1 FF, 2 INTs for 40yds

62 tackles, 11.5 sacks, 1 FF, 0 INTs

54 tackles, 8 sacks, 3 FF, 2 INTs for 1 yd

66 tackles, 10 sacks, 1 FF, 1 INT for 20 yds

58 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 2 FF, 0 INTs

Stats don't tell the whole story but who out of this group looks like the DPOY?

They are all DL.

Whatever he made this year because of signing bonuses isn't a point on the argument. Over the course of his contract he will make just over an average of just over 15million a year. He is not going to be consistently making 22million a year and it would have been idiotic for the panthers to pay him that for one year just to let him walk inevitably afterwards, especially considering he had turned down an offer for a 4yr 54million contract from the Panthers already.

My argument was that he will make more money in chicago this year, not years after.so including signing bonus he is still making more money.once again I never stated we should keep paying an average of 22 million a year for a de.

Dude I don't give a poo about that. You act like I called him a scrub. I said he wasn't the best. I didn't say he sucked, I never said he wasn't good. Never said he didn't deserve praise. not once

I never once said you called him a scrub either....all I said is you weren't too happy about him getting some praise. All you had to say was that you don't mind him getting any.

I hate it when Tom Brady or Albert Pujols get some praise, but that doesn't mean I think they're scrub because of that....

Archived