• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you NOT justify picking up Asomugha?

Brokenbad

Because no CB is truely a shut down corner, they don't exist. DB's get better as their PASS RUSH in front of them get better.

Fix our DL our DB's will get better.

And Oakland has a great pass rush? I agree a pass rush helps a DB, but shut down CBs do exist.

Revis wishes he could sniff Aso's jock.

Hype can make you way better than what you are with your "hurt hamstring"

You're out of your mind, Revis can take your best WR completely out of the offensive game plan. We HOF'ers Woodson and the last shut down CB call you a shut down CB, then I take their word for it.

You're out of your mind, Revis can take your best WR completely out of the offensive game plan. We HOF'ers Woodson and the last shut down CB call you a shut down CB, then I take their word for it.

Naw man, I think Asomugha would totally school Revis any day of the week.

Sure Revis has better stats but no one dare throws Asomugha's way.

I just dont think you could find a better combo of class act and superior athlete than Asomugha.

Cover corners are few and far between in the NFL. Aso is among a very few out there.

JR is going to open up the wallet and when Hurney spends that money I believe that are not going to overpay for talent. They will, however, pay for a guy like Aso. Does that mean the Panthers can get him? No one knows one way or another. But if you are looking for players that the Panthers will be willing to go after and pay big Aso and Ngata would top the list IMO.

Archived