• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Rock comes back to the WWE

YoungPanthers89

Edge was originally scheduled to compete at Extreme Rules May 1st with Del Rio. But since he retired, that match will probably be with Christian.

Im really sad to see Edge go, but at least its at the top of his game. Explains why he went over at Mania. just wow. damn.

- WWE sources indicate that the Edge retirement from tonight’s RAW is 100% legitimate and not part of a storyline.

The story that Edge told about tests coming back and showing issues with his neck are true. Edge was handed a mic at RAW tonight and told to go out and say bye however he wanted.

No word yet what will happen to the World Heavyweight Title.

Source: PWInsider

http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling/wwe-news/backstage-update-on-edges-retirement-on-tonights-raw/

So I'll admit, I stopped watching wrestling for the longest time, probably since the Attitude era really ended and am kinda getting back into it now so it sucks to see Edge go at this point. I really don't get why they keep trying to push Cena face since everyone seems to hate the guy...

So I'll admit, I stopped watching wrestling for the longest time, probably since the Attitude era really ended and am kinda getting back into it now so it sucks to see Edge go at this point. I really don't get why they keep trying to push Cena face since everyone seems to hate the guy...

Weell little kids need someone to look up to.

Wow I remember when he first came onto the scene, he was fun to watch. Sad to know about all the injuries though. I hope he's saved up enough money to live the rest of his years comfortably (minus you know, the pain/injuries). I'm glad he's smart enough to end it early before it gets too bad. But who knows, he may become an announcer or something like that, work behind the scenes, you never know.

I'm glad the WWE let him so goodbye "out-of-character". It means a lot more. Everyone knows it's scripted so there is no need to keep it going.

• 2 weeks later...

The draft has been somewhat entertaining. Cena gone from Raw, Rey Mysterio on Raw. Not a bad trade off, IMO. I don't watch weekly, but I hate every time I do watch I have to put up with Cena's terrible promos and shotty wrestling. And Mysterio was one of my favorites when I was a kid.

But, I'm with YoungPanthers to a point. No Stone Cold or Rock = no me watching on a consistent basis. I don't even really know why I'm watching tonight other than it distracts me from writing a term paper due tomorrow. :cool:

Archived