• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The You're about to have a baby thread.

The Saltman

To those men that are about to have a baby for the first time we wish you good luck.

From the likes of mmmbeans, Jase, Zcustom, CLTpanther, Darth Urious and I or anybody else, we wish you goodluck. It's going to be hard and difficult but rewarding at the same time.

If you need any pointers or help along the way feel free to PM us.

To those men that are about to have a baby for the first time we wish you good luck.

From the likes of mmmbeans, Jase, Zcustom, CLTpanther, Darth Urious and I or anybody else, we wish you goodluck. It's going to be hard and difficult but rewarding at the same time.

probably should have listed pantha san seeing he's got 47 children...I'm thinking he might have a tidbit of knowledge or two

I didn't sign up for this. I wish luck to no one.

Archived