• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So in Episode III...

Darth Biscuit

The prophecy was a lie created by the sith a long time ago, when they were learning to manipulate midichlorians to create life. This would allow them to create a person very powerful, and implant him in the jedi, to destroy them from within. Anikin was created by Sidious's Master Darth Plagueis . Sidious killed his master when he found out about the boy (Anikin). He feared he would be replaced. He then set in motion the plan that lead to Episode 1. His intention all along was for the jedi to find the Anikin and train him.

Just my opinion. I dont have any facts to back it up. I'm probably looking too deep into it though. lol

One more thing. If Vader is so bad assed powerful and in tune with the force, how the hell doesn't he catch a clue that Leia is his dotter.. I mean he's got her hooked up to the "Torture bot" on the death Star..Remember him saying she is stronger than expected or something to the matter and can't get any info from her? She had to have given up a few clues that she was at one with the force right? Just further proof that Vader was only a shell of past glory.

nope... The Sith survived after Palpatine was killed... He was resurrected, and there were even others after him... :)

Books and graphic novels don't count.

... This is impossible anyways, as you can't have an alter-universe with no opposing forces to write about if it was only Jedi surviving... Good marketing by Lucas!

Once again, books and graphic novels don't count, even if they are licensed by Lucas. Vader did bring balance to the force.

I wish they never brought Dooku into the story. I thought his character was totally lame. I would have liked to have seen Maul vs Obi-wan end in a draw and have Anakin vs Darth Maul in the Revenge of the Sith. I think it would have also given more depth to the sith apprentice vs jedi relationship. Instead of having guys be constantly replaced.

I feel the exact opposite of this statement. I loved Dooku and hated Maul. Yes Maul looked badass, but he was a very flat and hollow character. Dooku was more rounded and refined. He actually had speaking parts and he also reminded me a lot of the old films (since his buddy Peter Cushing had a part in them). Always good to see the old school actors in Star Wars films (Lee, Guiness, and Cushing).

EDIT: Just to add a bit of trivia, did you know that Christopher Lee was actually thought of first for the role of Grand Moff Tarkin in the original film? He turned it down, so the role was given to Peter Cushing. Kinda weird how the two Hammer Films stars were chosen for the same role.

One more thing. If Vader is so bad assed powerful and in tune with the force, how the hell doesn't he catch a clue that Leia is his dotter.. I mean he's got her hooked up to the "Torture bot" on the death Star..Remember him saying she is stronger than expected or something to the matter and can't get any info from her? She had to have given up a few clues that she was at one with the force right? Just further proof that Vader was only a shell of past glory.

I think that has a lot to do with the face that Lucas did have that part of the story written yet... if I recall correctly he didn't even have Vader as Luke's father until they were already filming ESB.

I thought vader did bring balance to the force, just not the way anyone expected....maybe I'm wrong though, jesus I sound like a nerd

He did bring balance.

Before Anakin/Vader, there were a lot of Jedi, and only a couple of Sith. After Anakin was done, there was Vader/Sidious and Yoda/Obiwan. Thats balance. :)

He did bring balance.

Before Anakin/Vader, there were a lot of Jedi, and only a couple of Sith. After Anakin was done, there was Vader/Sidious and Yoda/Obiwan. Thats balance. :)

heh, just beat me to it. Everyone is arguing if Vader brought 'balance' to the force yet no one even knows what the balance is. It's just ambiguous enough.

heh, just beat me to it. Everyone is arguing if Vader brought 'balance' to the force yet no one even knows what the balance is. It's just ambiguous enough.

It isn't just the Jedi/Sith that have an ability within the Force, you know...

That is where everyone is wrong... The Force flows through all things, regardless of religion...

It isn't just the Jedi/Sith that have an ability within the Force, you know...

That is where everyone is wrong... The Force flows through all things, regardless of religion...

Ok then, the force flows through all things. Does it follow the laws of thermodynamics or something? Does a imbalance in the force cause the laws of physics to break down?

Archived