• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Felton for Tinsley deal in the works...

X-Clown

Where do you get that they value him? They have tried multiple times to dump him this season and went out and spent a first round pick on the PG of the future this past offseason.

Felton has played much better of late, but ridding yourself of Felton means 5-6 "extra" possessions per game, meaning 3 or so better FG attempts than his erratic FG attempts, and 3 or so possessions where he pulls some boneheaded move.

What sucks about this trade is that it is all brought about by Ham Biscuit. Had Ham Biscuit understood how to coach anyone, then he would have kept onto Hermann and we would have never given up two expiring contracts for Nazr, who can't even get in the game ahead of May now. This rumored deal is mostly about dumping Nazr's salary.

well, jordan did say they did in his phone interview, chief.

I like this deal. Lol I was just messing around with the trade machine with some teams that are trying to move players, Us, Miami, Sacramento, and Toronto. Came up with this....

A 13 player deal

Bobcats

outgoing - Wallace, May, Nazar, Felton

Incoming - Salmons, Udrith, Martin, Hawes, and Bargnani

Heat

Outgoing - Marion

Incoming - Bobcat's first, May, Mohammed, Parker

Kings

Outgoing - Hawes, Salmons, Udrith, Martin, Thomspon

Incoming - Marion, Felton, Jawai

Raptors

Outgoing - Bargnani, Jawai, Parker

Incoming - Wallace, Thompson.

Our new lineup

Starters

Pg - Augustine - Udrith, singletary

Sg - Martin - Bell,

Sf - Salmons - Radmanovic, Martin

Pf - Diaw - Hawes, Howard

C - Okafor - Bargnani, diop, Alexis

I like this deal. Lol I was just messing around with the trade machine with some teams that are trying to move players, Us, Miami, Sacramento, and Toronto. Came up with this....

A 13 player deal

Bobcats

outgoing - Wallace, May, Nazar, Felton

Incoming - Salmons, Udrith, Martin, Hawes, and Bargnani

Heat

Outgoing - Marion

Incoming - Bobcat's first, May, Mohammed, Parker

Kings

Outgoing - Hawes, Salmons, Udrith, Martin, Thomspon

Incoming - Marion, Felton, Jawai

Raptors

Outgoing - Bargnani, Jawai, Parker

Incoming - Wallace, Thompson.

Our new lineup

Starters

Pg - Augustine - Udrith, singletary

Sg - Martin - Bell,

Sf - Salmons - Radmanovic, Martin

Pf - Diaw - Hawes, Howard

C - Okafor - Bargnani, diop, Alexis

That has to be the most retarded trade proposal I have EVER seen

Im just not sure how much Tinsley is going to do right now. Hasnt he been sitting out all season? How about Felton, May and Nazr for A'mare and a pick! We are already trade buddies with the Suns. Considering we arent going to make the playoffs this year I would love a trade for Shaq, just based on him being one of my all time fav's. He would cripple the team for years, but it would be cool to have a Cats Shaq jersey.

a generation raised on EA games will some day run the front offices of our beloved sports teams and then 4 team/15 player swaps will be a weekly occurrence not to mention everyone in the world will carry a card showing all of their attributes in a numerical value as a barometer of ability. Guys, Im fat and short, my agility and speed are going to be in the 30's.

a generation raised on EA games will some day run the front offices of our beloved sports teams and then 4 team/15 player swaps will be a weekly occurrence not to mention everyone in the world will carry a card showing all of their attributes in a numerical value as a barometer of ability. Guys, Im fat and short, my agility and speed are going to be in the 30's.

EA Sports sucks, 2K is where its at

Archived