• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Perception vs. Reality (NSFW for most)

Darth Biscuit

it just has to do with me being afraid of saying/doing the wrong stuff when i'm sober because every girl is different, and even the same girl is different each time she has sex. some love dirty talk and some hate it, some love this some hate that, whatever. when i'm sober i'm second guessing myself sometimes. when i'm drunk i don't care if you want to hear me say this or that it's just gunna happen. maybe girls like that more, at least in my experience. just helps me to lose that "give a fug" edge

Either way, if they want it, they are gonna tell you they want it. You don't need to worry about it.

If she wants you to do/say something badly enough, she will tell you to do it

maybe you're just talking about you, because i know every girl is different. some can express what they want and some expect the guy to "feel it out" whether it's verbally or physically.

girls are like those briefcase locks with the spinning wheel numbers, like 7 of them. get the first one right, she'll talk to you. second, she'll give you her number. third, you can get her back to your place. fourth, she'll kiss you. fifth = second base. sixth = third base. seventh = home run.

maybe you're just talking about you, because i know every girl is different. some can express what they want and some expect the guy to "feel it out" whether it's verbally or physically.

girls are like those briefcase locks with the spinning wheel numbers, like 7 of them. get the first one right, she'll talk to you. second, she'll give you her number. third, you can get her back to your place. fourth, she'll kiss you. fifth = second base. sixth = third base. seventh = home run.

you are thinking wayyy too much into this

Archived