• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Perception vs. Reality (NSFW for most)

Darth Biscuit

OK, so I was having a conversation earlier today and it got me to thinking about a guy's perception vs. actual reality...

Here's one, the womans lockeroom...

This is our perception of them...

288povq.jpg

...and this is the likely reality.

15q5ba1.jpg

Muffin tops, saggy boobs, and the hot chicks changing elsewhere...

Any other good examples of this?

phone conversation. You hear a voice and get a picture in your head of some hot broad when it turns out she is 350 lbs and is 55 yrs of age.

That's a good one... people never look like what they sound like on the phone.

Very true...however, I had the opposite happen not too long ago. There was this lady that I thought was at least 50. She had an old sounding name and her voice sounded middle aged. However, when I met her in person, I couldn't believe it. She was mid 20's, and not too bad looking. Crazy.

Well you can't get your thoughts pregerrs, so I can see the validity of that statement

I agree for the most part. There's fantasies that run thru my head that aren't even possible in real life. And hell most of the time I have repeat sober sex it tends to be boring, unimaginative, and almost like a chore. At least I can spice it up in my mind and not be called a selfish perv.

I agree for the most part. There's fantasies that run thru my head that aren't even possible in real life. And hell most of the time I have repeat sober sex it tends to be boring, unimaginative, and almost like a chore. At least I can spice it up in my mind and not be called a selfish perv.

your doing it wrong

Archived