• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"I'm a person and my name is Anakin....in 3D"

Jangler

you don't like his newer works but you tell him to make new ones? this is why i don't participate in any star wars fans related stuff. the people are ridiculous and can't be taken seriously.

Well you do kind of have a point, but what I meant was, the prequels sucked... don't re-hash them... if you're gonna make a movie, make a new one. Better?

Also, I have said this in other threads... he needs to stop being so controlling (as he has already done with the novels) and let someone else write/direct them. The prequels could have been great if he had focused a little more on the story than the fx.

Edit: BTW, if you don't participate in discussions why are you posting in this thread?

I'd love to see a star wars 3 1/2.

Goes into Vader terrorizing the galaxy. The birth of the rebel alliance. Basically the backbone of the force unleashed game. That would be hella cool. And unlike an episode 7,8,9 it would really be very doable.

Goes into Vader terrorizing the galaxy. The birth of the rebel alliance. Basically the backbone of the force unleashed game. That would be hella cool. And unlike an episode 7,8,9 it would really be very doable.

That is a great idea. Read the book 'Rise of Vader'... it is excellent.

play Force Unleashed 1 & 2

Edit: im a dumbass btw.

I'd love to see a 7, 8, 9, but I don't think it will happen...

At this point I'd say there was a better shot at having an offshoot TV show or movie focused on some of the lesser characters of the movies... like maybe Boba Fett...

Theres a planned live action show that's somehow been turned into a Seth Green sitcom or something.

You didn't catch the special editions?

yes I did. I saw them multiple times. Can't wait to see them again in theaters.

Theres a planned live action show that's somehow been turned into a Seth Green sitcom or something.

the live action show got turned into the Clone Wars crap on Cartoon Network.

Archived