• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Weirdest Place You've done the deed...

Darth Biscuit

no? really....thanks Einstein!!!

wasn't gonna burn his junk in the 12 1/2 seconds it was gonna take for him to get off though

remember he is a ginger.

he's very sensitive, some would say it's a plus.

remember he is a ginger.

thought that meant they just cry more often?

The trampoline sounds like a good idea... give u a little extra boost on the push.

trampoline is a lot of fun, just put a blanket down first, that mat can be hard on the skin!

I'm telling you, the private dining area in a restaurant is fun. Give it a shot.

Yeah, your right tehianzzzz it does sound fun....just don't know how easy it would be to get into a private dining area that doesn't have more than 10 people.

on top of an igloo....you know...I'm Canadian and all

on the inlaws trampoline...which wasn't a real big deal except it was Christmas, the house was full of people and that damned trampoline was squeaky as hell

not a bad idea..bouncy bouncy..unfortunately I don't know anyone with a trampoline

Haha if I wasn't currently in a relationship, certainly. I can hook you up with my metro friend who takes longer to get ready than you do. Remember him? He has $$.

No thanks. I already spend enough time doing my hair. I don't need to be wasting more time straightening his hair too.;)

Archived