• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does the Huddle organize any sort of draft day get together?

Primetime 89

I joined after the draft last year and was kinda wonderin bout this

There's an annual meltdown and server lockup that occurs generally right after the Panthers make their first pick.

I don't know that you'd call that an organized event, but it has become an annual tradition.

There's an annual meltdown and server lockup that occurs generally right after the Panthers make their first pick.

I don't know that you'd call that an organized event, but it has become an annual tradition.

Haha oh yes I recall the Jimmy Clausen draft meltdown of 2010. I think Zob had to close the forums and post a video of a monkey on youtube.

weren't you at the team store a few days ago too, talking about jerseys? is it just a sweet hang out spot to creep on panther's staff?

I was, swing by there about once a week to see what they have - I'm mostly interested in the player-worn stuff since it's relatively cheap and fits me... they have a whole rack of 3x and 4x sideline gear that players turned back in.

When I went down there yesterday, the pre-worn stuff was gone. I ask them why and they said they had pull it because of the lockout. I learned that the pre-worn stuff is actually owned by the players and they get a percentage of the proceeds when it's sold, so they had to (or chose to) pull it.

Archived