• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Source: Nobody knows what the hell they are talking about.

Awesomeness!!

Did somebody just compare Josh Freeman to Pickles? I knew Freeman had at least talent. Clausen on the other hand hasn't shown us anything. He might be an awesome baseball player though..

I compared the two because freeman looked like poo his first season and the Bucs didn't write him off and draft a QB the following year after a bad season

why not? Freeman in 2009: 10TD, 18INT, 59 QB rating

definitely better at moving the ball but the Buccs actually had a competent offensive coaching staff. something Clausen hasn't had yet in his NFL career.

by the way I didn't want to draft Clausen and think we should bring in a vet(whether it's Palmer or Volek) or even let Moore start and have Clausen sit. I just think it's a fuging joke that people are writing him off after his first season on a absolutely disaster of a team.

HOLY FUG what are 10 td passes?!?!?!

After last two seasons I wasn't even sure that was still allowed.

How many did Clausen have... oh... three. Oh well. He can still grow 3 inches and change his release point by next season maybe.

HOLY FUG what are 10 td passes?!?!?!

After last two seasons I wasn't even sure that was still allowed.

How many did Clausen have... oh... three. Oh well. He can still grow 3 inches and change his release point maybe.

so you're completely okay with giving up on a QB after a bad rookie season then huh

Just cuz Volek has been around a while doesn't make him a good vet

I'm not completely on the Volek bandwagon but he seems to be close with our new coaching staff and would probably be able to make the smoothest transition. I'd personally like to stick with Moore even after his failures early in the season. I haven't forgotten what he did at the end of 2009.

..that is unless Palmer becomes available.

Archived