• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kaepernick Rising? Panthers (Shula) attend Nevada Pro Day

mav1234

Hey buddy, what happened to you yesterday. Did you find the proof of Gabbert being better than Newton. I know it's hard going through all those amazing highlights. See me in a Gabbert thread;)

Actually I got busy at my job since I recently got a promotion and I said I wouldn't be spending as much time on here. Since you are new to being a "Panther Fan" and new to our boards, I wouldn't expect you'd know where to find this information.

Also, don't ever think you are worthy of a response from me. Do you understand? I give less consideration to you and what you post than I do the grass I sidewalk I step on when I am walking to my car. Do you understand yet?

You are worth nothing to me so don't think just because I don't bother responding to your incoherent posts that you somehow won. It's not just because you are a Cam fan, I respond all day with those people and some of them I even like. It's not that you are a Gabbert hater, in fact I'm not a fan of him myself. It's not really the fact that you are new here either and aren't really a Panther fan. I don't have to respond to every one of your posts because they don't make any sense and I'd have a more intelligent conversation with my dog.

The fact that you don't even understand that I was just messing with you fanboys to get a rise out of you, even after I stated that fact, just proves that you have the mental capacity of bird poo on a windshield.

On a closing note, Cam fuging sucks, he's maybe the 3rd or 4th best QB in this draft class and will be even further down those rankings 3 years into his career. I can't wait until April when you and everyone like you is gone and we can get back to talking about Panthers football instead of junior college heroes.

:rofl: Cam Haters have become more obsessed with Cam Newton than the Nut Huggers.

LOL. Hey TRD is there another thread you want to bring him up in??? Maybe you can get Cam in a labor dispute thread.

:rofl:

You brought him up by calling Kaepernick a "real" project, inferring that Cam Newton was not a project.

Actually I got busy at my job since I recently got a promotion and I said I wouldn't be spending as much time on here. Since you are new to being a "Panther Fan" and new to our boards, I wouldn't expect you'd know where to find this information.

Also, don't ever think you are worthy of a response from me. Do you understand? I give less consideration to you and what you post than I do the grass I sidewalk I step on when I am walking to my car. Do you understand yet?

You are worth nothing to me so don't think just because I don't bother responding to your incoherent posts that you somehow won. It's not just because you are a Cam fan, I respond all day with those people and some of them I even like. It's not that you are a Gabbert hater, in fact I'm not a fan of him myself. It's not really the fact that you are new here either and aren't really a Panther fan. I don't have to respond to every one of your posts because they don't make any sense and I'd have a more intelligent conversation with my dog.

The fact that you don't even understand that I was just messing with you fanboys to get a rise out of you, even after I stated that fact, just proves that you have the mental capacity of bird poo on a windshield.

On a closing note, Cam fuging sucks, he's maybe the 3rd or 4th best QB in this draft class and will be even further down those rankings 3 years into his career. I can't wait until April when you and everyone like you is gone and we can get back to talking about Panthers football instead of junior college heroes.

i stopped around "new panther fan" you're out of your damn mind son.

Congratulations on the promotion though, you on fries now? keep it up maybe you'll be the manager someday

You brought him up by calling Kaepernick a "real" project, inferring that Cam Newton was not a project.

LOL at your obsession with Cam :lol: I said he was a real project to emphasize the work that needed to be done.

Like if someone says, "wow, that is going to be a real problem" Or "that is a real issue with me"

But LMAO at completely making my point about Haters obsession. And for that I thank you. :thumbsup:

i stopped around "new panther fan" you're out of your damn mind son.

Congratulations on the promotion though, you on fries now? keep it up maybe you'll be the manager someday

You really think the "You work at a fast food joint" joke is still funny on the internet?

Oh Jeez

LOL at your obsession with Cam :lol: I said he was a real project to emphasize the work that needed to be done.

Even though you've compared them many times before about "real" projects and Cam Newton.

The only QB I'm not a hater of is Kaepernick, and I only stop hating him after the 3rd round.

. . . anyway. I don't think Kapernick is a real option for this team. If they pass on the top couple guys with the first pick, I don't think we'll take a flier on a guy like him in the third or fourth. This team is either going to swing big or pass on all the major qbs in my opinion.

Archived