• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The un-Official non- Realistic Draft Prospects

Ohio

Ok people, there are way to many threads on here about who we might draft or who we should. Im letting y'all know who is in, and who is out. This is assuming we do NOT trade down.

The #1 overall is here - Marcel Dareus, Cam Newton, AJ Green, Patrick Peterson, Nick Fairly. These guys are the best that this draft has to offer. There is nobody else worth taking with the #1 overall.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN- Blaine Gabbert, or as I like to say Blabbert, Julio Jones, Robert Quinn, and Da'Quan Bowers. These guys are others I see mentioned but noway in hell is it going to happen.

For all the Gabbert lovers, this is a guy who threw for a pathetic 16 tds in Big12, which is a conference that does NOT play defense. He also had 9ints. He does not challenge defenses deep, and we saw how well that worked out for Clausen this year. Simply put, to borrow a phrase from Lou Holtz, "the guy is not a good quarterback". His pro-day is overrated, I could compelte 47-50 against the air.

Wow, your "official" list omits the QB a lot of pundits have rated as the number 1 QB.

Thank you for playing, fail.

Yeah how'd those same people do on Jamarcus and Ryan Leaf? You fail you pundit zombie

Yeah how'd those same people do on Jamarcus and Ryan Leaf? You fail you pundit zombie

Better question. How did YOU rate Russell and Leaf?

Newton looks more like Leaf and Russell than Gabbert does.

You know, not that intelligent with questionable decision making skills.

IIRC Ryan Leaf and Russell went clubbin through most of their draft process. Manning, Ryan, and the good qbs did not.

Considering their expertise compared to yours it's needless to say that I, and most on here, will dismiss what you say readily and lend some credence to those who do this for a living.

Some very well respected guys have Gabbert ahead of Cam, several have Locker ahead of Cam.

I'm sure you're a legend in your own mind, but when the thread title says "official" or "realistic" and is nothing more than your unqualified opinion don't expect sympathy from anyone.

Archived