• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Draft Day Reaction to......

Udogg

:confused: How do you figure this? Even the people who want Newton say he isn't a starting QB immediately

How do you figure Newton is not a starting QB immediately? Or at the very least better than our current options? Who are "the people" who say he isn't? People here?

How do you figure Newton is not a starting QB immediately? Or at the very least better than our current options? Who are "the people" who say he isn't? People here?

The people here, people who do mocks, people on NFL network, ESPN, ect. You are the first I have seen to say he is. And until he takes a snap in the NFL, I wouldn't call him better than our current options.

The people here, people who do mocks, people on NFL network, ESPN, ect. You are the first I have seen to say he is. And until he takes a snap in the NFL, I wouldn't call him better than our current options.

OK. Remind me, who are our current options?

Yeah.

And it's not like rookie QBs have never hit the ground running in the NFL -there've been plenty.

OK. Remind me, who are our current options?

Yeah.

And it's not like rookie QBs have never hit the ground running in the NFL -there've been plenty.

I never said they didn't or that Newton won't. But right now you think he will be better. He could, or he could play as bad as Clausen. Until he actually plays, there is no prove to say he will be better than who we have.

BTW still haven't answered my question. How do you figure Newton is an immediate starting QB?

I never said they didn't or that Newton won't. But right now you think he will be better. He could, or he could play as bad as Clausen. Until he actually plays, there is no prove to say he will be better than who we have.

BTW still haven't answered my question. How do you figure Newton is an immediate starting QB?

If Newton is drafted by the Panthers, he'll be our starting QB.

Archived