• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When exactly would the Cam haters admit that Cam is GOAT?

Awesomeness!!

Just when you thought that the Cam Nuthuugers had created the most retarded thread....along come Not Awesomeness to take it to a whole new level.

gave neg rep to this bullshit

NA is known for creating new levels, particularly low... well more like exclusively low

Cam lovers bitch about recognition which is funny around here because Cam lovers hurt his image more than anything from the media or even in real life. I don't even care to read anything on Cam because of the bullshit I read here.

Who still love to say "SEE ME IS TEH SMARTER THAN YOUZ !!1!11"

just when i thought you couldnt be any more whack, you delivered this gem, thanks.

Don't get so down on yourself. Maybe it is just a faze. Hey.... hey... cheer up little guy. :) lots of smileys for you. :) :)

lmao at GOAT references

the grease on everyone's big boards is still changing by the minute

..and we get a GOAT reference ?!?!?

outstanding OP

out ******* standing

Why are you suprised? NotAwesomeness is the Nawrocki when it comes to posting the most random crap on this board. He throws it in hope it sticks.

Cam lovers bitch about recognition which is funny around here because Cam lovers hurt his image more than anything from the media or even in real life. I don't even care to read anything on Cam because of the bullshit I read here.

Translation: The more and more I see people talk about how great he is, the angrier I become.

Id say people equating him to a crack dealer or someone who robs liquor stores with the "thug" talk, and trashed the character and integrity of his family have hurt his image a lot more.

Translation: The more and more I see people talk about how great he is, the angrier I become.

Id say people equating him to a crack dealer or someone who robs liquor stores with the "thug" talk, and trashed the character and integrity of his family have hurt his image a lot more.

I don't care if he's black, red, yellow, green, purple, or white. If he's a good QB then he's a good QB. To think he's better than Luck is idiotic.

No one cares if he's black (at least I don't). KT, you're always on here talking about race and poo, and no one cares. If anything you come off as a racist, putting to much pride into one race and defaming a different race with a better QB (Luck).

If Luck declared you would be the only Newton supporter. 1000000000000/1.

Luck will be a good Quarterback in the league and if Cam pans out he will to. The league will actually have some pretty good comp in the future. But lets get one thing straight every Quarterback that comes out isnt going to be the best.When you get to the pro level you have to learn the game. You have to work hard everyday to avhieve greatness or even be consider as the best. There is no doubt that Newton has the potential to be something like big ben. I would love that for our team minus the character concerns. If he just come in and does what he suppose to do and work hard. He will be a good Quarterback in the league. I have trust and faith in Rivera, Shula, and Chud about what they wont to do with our team. And if i am chud after we draft Newton im calling Gus Malzahn and asking him would he please give me a small sample of his playbook. In the pros its all about teaching you cant expect everybody to come in an already be pro ready like Bradford,Matt ryan,Joe Flacco and sanchez witch is a pretty decent QB.

After the first Super Bowl? Second? Third? Fouth? When he is inducted to the Hall???

i dont see him winning four super bowls, sorry, but winning a Super Bowl is easier said than done. NOW, if Newton leads this team to the playoffs consistantly then he will be a QB i like, but until he proves to me that he will NOT run 20 times in a game and will look great passing in the pocket consistantly, he will be the same to me, a high reward/high risk pick that is dangerous to make.

This is the only board on the internet that likes Cam so much.

Man thats right this board seems to have an obsession for this guy.

Believe me he is not all that and we are about to find that out.

Be careful what you wish for.

FOOLS rush in where WISEMEN fear to tred.

I'd say we lean more to the fool side then the wisemen side so....

We will rush in and draft a bust on the 28th.

Archived